Thursday, July 3, 2014

Indoor Summer



After four years of self-doubt and procrastination, I decided to create a blog and finally start blogging. You may think, however, that I have something special to write about. To be completely honest, I have no clue! Sigh. Now I understand why a blogger's first post is always considered the hardest to write. Also, I refuse to write a long intro about my life and a description of this blog for my first post. I'm saving those for future posts just in case I run out of ideas. Or, I might reveal a part of me in every post.  

Because I enjoy putting on different accessories even if I'm indoors, I decided to put on three of my favourite summer accessories. I imagined myself in Greece at a sea enjoying the sun. I already miss the summer nights in Greece, the local cafeterias,the narrow streets, the ruins and most importantly my family ;(

Sentiments aside, back to reality. This summer, I'll be staying in Indianapolis searching for a job. Although the chances are slim, I'm looking for a job that's related to fashion. Sounds delusional, but I believe there's a place for fashion in Naptown Indy. #wishmeluck 

So, what are your favourite summer accessories and where are you going to spend your summer holidays this year? Drop me a comment on the small box below.

-CC


Wore my pyjamas the whole day. (Just in case you're wondering why these photos were cropped).
Please ignore my ear.


A stolen shot
Accessories
Straw hat: H&M
Sunglasses: Zara Man
Neckerchief: Zara Man




No comments:

Post a Comment